Cabbage and Shrimp over Cauliflower Rice
By Stephanie Marie Fitness
1/2 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined
1 Tbsp olive oil or cooking spray
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon fresh thyme
1 green onions sliced
½ teaspoon all spice
1 teaspoon minced garlic
½ medium onion chopped
½ medium bell pepper chopped
1 small head cabbage chopped (about 4 cups)
1 teaspoon chicken bouillon optional
Salt and white pepper to taste
2 cups cauliflower rice
1. Slice or chop cabbage then set aside.
2. Heat up a large skillet with about 1 tbsp olive oil or use cooking spray.
3. Add shrimp then lightly season shrimp with salt, and your favorite seasonings. Some of the options I use are jerk seasoning here, creole seasoning or any herbs or seasonings on hand.
4. Sauté for about 3 -5 minutes shrimp set aside.
5. Add thyme, onions,green onions, garlic, red bell pepper and all spice. Saute for about for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent any burns.
6. Then add cabbage, chicken bouillon (optional) and white pepper, continue stirring to incorporate all the ingredients. Let it cook for about 5 minutes or more depending on preference or how you like your cabbage cooked.
7. Adjust for seasoning with salt and pepper. Serve in bowls over cauliflower rice!