PharmGrade EAA Product Information
Ultimate EAA Intra-Workout Formula
Pharmaceutical grade -- what does that mean exactly?
Supplement companies have been known to throw around that word rather loosely without proof in their pudding.
To claim something to be of pharmaceutical-grade purity, the ingredient needs to oblige by set standards of the U nited S tates P harmacopoeia ( USP). Not only that, but to follow a precise Pharmaceutical monograph.
Simply put -- A specific pharmaceutical monograph is a document that describes an ingredient in full disclosure. It will reveal its package, storage, and labeling requirements; and information on tests needed to ensure the substance is of the appropriate strength , quality, and purity.
Now I am sure many of you reading this have seen pronounced label bullet points claiming “Pharmaceutical Grade” or “high quality” or “100% pure” and that surely appeals to you. But how can you be so sure that the quality is everything the company claims it is? Unless you see specific label markings, such as TradeMarked ™ 3rd party companies unique logo or fine print claiming their involvement -- you will then be forced to email the company direct.
Who has time for that?
Patiently awaiting the company to respond back with a legit COA ( C ertificate O f A nalysis) might not be something you want to invest your patience with.
I wanted to come out with the “Humatrope of Amino Acid formulas ”, the “Mercedes Benz of Aminos ”
Yes, I said “Humatrope” and used it as a precise reference for the quality of my E ssential A mino A cid Formula -- PharmGrade EAA™. I like this example because it’s straight to the point.
Bodybuilders, and anyone in the Fitness industry that is familiar with Performance Enhancement Pharmaceuticals know that the prescription Growth Hormone (GH) product Humatrope, made by the Pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly is of the utmost quality. Bodybuilders and Fitness Enthusiasts will oftentimes pay a premium price for the peace of mind and assurance of quality. While the person that is frugal with income will take a gamble on impure, low grade, and oftentimes counterfeit products from China -- Can you afford to play Russian Roulette with your hard-earned money?
MPA PharmGrade ™ is for EVERYONE.
Every athlete can benefit from top-quality essential amino acids and phosphatidic acid plus hydration components.
Cyclists, Runners, Crossfitters, and every athlete in between listen up-
All of these athletes participating in strenuous activity are increasing creatine kinase (CK) levels and tearing down muscle tissue -- causing systemic inflammation and potential muscle catabolism.
13 grams of pharmaceutical grade Essential Amino Acids (EAAs).
We recommend using MPA PharmGrade™ either pre-exercise or during exercise.
If using MPA PharmGrade™ during your activity (intra-workout), it could be combined with a high molecular weight carbohydrate powder to further augment anti-catabolic effects of hard training plus increase energy capacity for increased performance. You could also dose MPA CortiSolve™ pre-training to lessen the cortisol spike that occurs during your training session to work in concert with MPA PharmGrade™.
I am proud to unveil -- MPA PharmGrade™
This is a high-potency Amino Acid formula. To be more precise -- it is an Essential Amino Acid formula with a little something extra to make it that much more effective and sought after.
Now onto the “meat & potatoes” of the formula
AjinoMoto Pharmaceutical Grade Essential Amino Acids
I could have used a few other sources that claim such quality, but I rather not penny pinch and go with the very best -- AjiPure ™ amino acids.
I am sure you have heard of recent supplement scandals involving “amino spiking” and amino acid formulas deriving cheaper ingredients from “duck feathers” and “human hair.” You won’t be worrying about the true integrity and composition of MPA PharmGrade ™ amino acids, as Ajinomoto ensures every batch of amino acids is vegetarian derived and produced under cGMP conditions.
The industry is crooked -- Do not be fooled by companies thinking they are clever with their conniving trickery. They might fool the consumer by purchasing (for example), L-leucine from a reputable source that is truly fermented and of quality. Then for the other BCAA’s or EAA’s they will go the cheap route and derive the remaining amino’s from an inferior , cheaper source from China which is could be filled with impurities .
Another scheme is the company will INITIALLY purchase higher grade amino acids for the first few production runs ----> then slowly transition into cheaper quality products, yet still include the higher quality company logo on the bottles which completely dupes the unknowing customer. This is the harsh reality of the supplement industry and if corners can be cut, and go unnoticed, the innocent consumer will be victimized. I am on a mission to do what other companies won’t do -- put out expensive high-quality products that are truly pure, proven, and effective.
*The amino acids in MPA PharmGrade ™ uses the patented Ferment-A-Pure ™ technology which only uses natural vegetable-based carbohydrates as raw materials.*
Essential amino acids in adequate doses supplying the three branch- chain- amino- acids leucine, isoleucine & valine mitigate muscle protein breakdown and increase muscle protein synthesis -- This is proven.
Of course, I couldn’t stop there -- I then wanted to hit the essential amino acid potency out of the park. Most companies will use 2 grams, maybe 3 grams (if you’re lucky) of L-leucine in their EAA or BCAA formula. Research has shown that 2.5 grams of L-leucine will ignite an mTOR response, but I wanted to play it safe and just give you 6 grams per serving.
Cellular Hydration on Point
The athletes I train and people who follow my methods might have heard That I employ all-natural coconut water for hydration purposes. It’s chocked full of potassium as its main electrolyte, with sodium, magnesium, & phosphorus also tagging along. MPA PharmGrade ™ has 3000 mg of coconut water powder per serving, and also 500 mg of all-natural sea salt added, which yields 125 mg of sodium.
Coconut Water Powder + Sea Salt Benefits:
- Great source of Calcium, Iron , Enzymes , Magnesium, Phosphorus, and Manganese
- Contains 5 electrolytes to support rapid hydration: sodium , magnesium, calcium, potassium and phosphorus
- Sea Salt contains over 84 minerals & nutrients for cell signaling & bodily functions
- Could alleviate muscle cramps intra-workout and prolong training endurance
- Sodium (Na) + Potassium (K) help shuttle amino acids into muscle cells for muscle recovery & hypertrophy
How I Want you to Use MPA PharmGrade ™
Option 1 : (Extreme Dieting) Add 1 scoop (= ½ serving) of Pharm Grade ™ to at least 2 meals per day after heavy resistance training. PharmGrade™ is recommended to be used while rigorous dieting, and aid in the prevention of lean muscle loss. You can technically reduce animal protein amounts from meals -- replacing the deficit of calories with 1 scoop of PharmGrade™ to the low calorie meal yielding a muscle-preservation-effect, while lowering TOTAL calories for body fat reduction. --- (2-6 scoops per day for this option)
Option 2 : (Mass-Building) Add 1 scoop (= ½ serving) of PharmGrade™ in between meals to ignite an abrupt amino acid pulse -- signaling muscle protein synthesis → via mTor signaling. (2-6 scoops per day for this option)
Option 3 : (Intra-Workout) Add 2-4 scoops (= 1-2 servings) of PharmGrade ™ to 48-64 ounces of water. Sip throughout your workout session, making the formula last for the entire duration. This may increase endurance and expedite muscle recovery. (2-4 scoops for this option)
*note* for option 3, depending on your carbohydrate allotment, you can add 25-100 grams of your choice of high-molecular-weight carbohydrate powder.
As you can see from above MPA PharmGrade ™ is multi-faceted and can be used for any season -- off-season or pre-contest prep.
Only The Best
You train like your life depends on it each day. You eat like a champion. Avoid any detriments that could interfere with your physique goals. DO NOT SETTLE for less than perfect, low-quality, low potency, falsely propagated BS PRODUCTS!
When you bust open a tub of MPA PharmGrade ™ you can confidently smile when you see the shiny TradeMarked logo for AjiPure ™ displayed loud and clear on the label.
It takes premium ingredients to build a supreme physique --- PERIOD.
Remember our slogan -- Professional Products. Professional Results.
Product Creator & Nutrition Coach
- Anthony JC, Yoshizawa F, Anthony TG, Vary TC, Jefferson LS, Kimball SR. Leucine stimulates translation initiation in skeletal muscle of postabsorptive rats via a rapamycin-sensitive pathway. J Nutr. 2000;130(10):2413-2419.
- Bolster DR, Crozier SJ, Kimball SR, Jefferson LS. AMP-activated protein kinase suppresses protein synthesis in rat skeletal muscle through down-regulated mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) signaling. J Biol Chem. 2002;277(27):23977-23980.
- Katsanos CS, Kobayashi H, Sheffield-Moore M, Aarsland A, Wolfe RR. A high proportion of leucine is required for optimal stimulation of the rate of muscle protein synthesis by essential amino acids in the elderly. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2006;291(2):E381-387.
- Luiking YC, Deutz NE, Memelink RG, Verlaan S, Wolfe RR. Postprandial muscle protein synthesis is higher after a high whey protein, leucine-enriched supplement than after a dairy-like product in healthy older people: a randomized controlled trial. Nutrition journal. 2014;13:
- Koopman R, Wagenmakers AJ, Manders RJ, et al. Combined ingestion of protein and free leucine with carbohydrate increases postexercise muscle protein synthesis in vivo in male subjects. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2005;288(4):E645-653.
- Churchward-Venne TA, Breen L, Di Donato DM, et al. Leucine supplementation of a low-protein mixed macronutrient beverage enhances myofibrillar protein synthesis in young men: a double-blind, randomized trial. Am J Clin Nutr. 2014;99(2):276-286.
- Katsanos, Christos S., et al. "Aging is associated with diminished accretion of muscle proteins after the ingestion of a small bolus of essential amino acids." The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 82.5 (2005): 1065-1073.
- Castellino, P., et al. "Effect of insulin and plasma amino acid concentrations on leucine metabolism in man. Role of substrate availability on estimates of whole body protein synthesis." Journal of Clinical Investigation 80.6 (1987):
9 . Jay R Hoffman , Jeffrey R Stout, David R Williams, Adam J Wells, Maren S Fragala, Gerald T Mangine,
Adam M Gonzalez, Nadia S Emerson, William P McCormack, Tyler C Scanlon, ,Martin Purpura and ,Ralf Jäger. Efficacy of phosphatidic acid ingestion on lean body mass, muscle thickness and strength gains in resistance-trained men. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 20129:47
- Churchward-Venne TA, Burd NA, Mitchell CJ, West DWD, Philp A, Marcotte GR, Baker SK, Baar K, Phillips
SM: Supplementation of a suboptimal protein dose with leucine or essential amino acids: effects on myofibrillar protein synthesis at rest and following resistance exercise in men. J Physiol. 2012, 590: 2751-2765. 10.1113/jphysiol.2012.228833.